Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Camping was fun. except now i have this thing about killing a certain kid with a certain weapon with a certain way to cause the most pain and embarrassment ever. jk. But this kid can really make me so mad. u might have guessed who this kid is, but then again u might have not. if u have then u know what i mean, and if u haven't then u'll find out if u spend any time with the kid.



Seriously tho camping was fun. It was really nice to be camping again. Brought back many memories. Some good, some bad. Like waking up and having a camp fire.(good) having to walk a ways to get to the bathroom that doesn't have any soap. (bad) since I've been home I've done the following: Sleep, eat, talk, school, babysit a lot, think, think about how much i want to hurt this certain person, talk about that certain person i wanna hurt, dream about somethings that i can't get outa my head that i want to, and swim.

I started school yesterday. so far this year it hasn't been hard, and its been fun and easy and interesting. So i know it won't be like this the whole year but i hope it last most of the year.

Tonight, my small group starts meeting at the church. The way they have it set up for the kids is good and different. all the older kids can play in the multi purpose room, and the younger kids (kyla, kristina, samantha, and felisha) will be in the toddlers room having a bible lesson and stuff. The only thing is we need someone to watch them and teach it to them. So the adults were gonna have julia, betsy, charolatte, and I switch off and on babysitting them in pairs of two every other week. but then we remembered that betsy and charolatte dont come during the school year. so idk what we're gonna do.

This weekend is the kickoff, and Sunday I heard from someone that we're doing the song in front of the church. So it was kinda a surprise about doing the song made to love THIS Sunday but I'll do fine. I hope.

Pray that i wont go insane with all these sorts of things happening.

(please comment)

4 comments:

Nono said...

yup, I beat the tack tower games

Cherise said...

Man! I wrote this long comment and then Blogger messed up.

Anyway, you ARE busy! I will be praying for you. And also that the next time you see this person, you won't be angry. Don't let anger eat you alive, babe. God doesn't want us to live in anger with one another. We should confront the person we're angry with, or else let it go. But we can't give the enemy a foothold in our lives due to bitterness or unforgiveness.

I hope you have a great time at group tonight! I love you!

Beccah said...

I hope you don't go insane! Ooo, school started. It's your last year in middle school, right? Soon you'll be in high school!!

International Mastermind said...

Hi! I just feel like commenting. I went camping a while back, like, maybe two weeks ago. It rained!!!
But our tent was right next to the bathroom hut thingy. It was good and bad...